A-Arm Independent Front Suspension
This is Attebury Street Rods streamlined A-Arm Independent Front Suspension, made from solid steel. They are CNC machined out of square bar stock into the streamline shape, then fully jig fitted and welded for each individual car or chassis. The a-arms were designed to be used with a pushrod style suspension to conceal the coilovers and show off the solid steel streamlined a-arms. To finish off the front end we also offer billet spindels with a billet steering arm and a smooth backing plate or fined backing plate that will mount our billet 4 piston calipers.
- All shipments are shipped via UPS Ground, and charges are based on weight/size and destination.
- All payments must be US funds only. We accept cash, check, VISA and MasterCard.
- Applicable sales tax will apply.
- All sales are final and returns must be pre-approved.
- All exclusive products by Attebury Street Rods will be replaced or repaired if proved defective.
- We reserve the right to make changes to products or prices at any time.